I probably have a lot more than ten, but these are the only ones I am prepared to share with you.
- Big pants. There. I’ve said it. Big high pants. Cosy, tummy flatteners and actually, I did read somewhere that some sexy actress always wore them… maybe I am not alone. (and when I say Big I mean the shape, they are still pretty colours and fabrics, they are not grey with failed elastic.)
- Tweeting while I am in the bath drinking tea.
- Casualty. Not the place, the programme. I love it. I have even recorded it. I can’t watch the staged accident happen and cover my face, but its a Saturday night staple for me. Even with Charlie walking round with that confused look on his face all the bloody time.
- Phil Collins/Genesis – yes I know. *hangs head in shame* But I like about eight of his songs. While we are on the embarrassing music vibe, I also like a bloody good sing-a-long to Barry Manilow.
- I have also bought clothes from Supermarkets – and worn them, to death. I have just purchased the Gok Wan at TU jacket thing.
- Candles. I am a bit obsessed with good candles. Smelly, but not sickly, I have my christmas stash already growing in a cupboard and I almost ALWAYS buy one when I go to TKMax. I hate to think how much I have spent on candles and then burnt them. You won’t believe how cheated I feel if they turn out crap too.
- I have tried to avoid food until now (being on a diet) but I do love taramasalata and ham sandwiches. I have also been known to eat taramasalata and marmite. And I was not pregnant.
- I am a closet reader of both Piers Morgan and Liz Jones’ diaries. Not only are these both in the Mail on Sunday, but I actively seek them out. I don’t know whats wrong with me before you ask.
- Also I enjoy OK magazine. I am that trashy. I have just grown out of Heat though. Sadly I have greatly enjoyed reading my mum’s Woman and Home now ….
- Mrs Doubtfire – I just cannot watch this film enough. I am never ever bored of it.